Projects/ Energetic industry
Automated controlling system for 3А, 3B conveyors of coal mass flow
Client: "AES CHP (Ust – Kamenogorsk Central Heating Plant) JSC"
Controlling system of coal mass flow (hereinafter – the system) is designated for automatic operative accounting with set error of coal expended in technological processes in "AES CHP (Ust – Kamenogorsk Central Heating Plant) JSC". Functional designation of the system – control the mass of coal coming into boilers on 3A and 3B conveyors.
Coal from depots, after grinding is directed to 3A or 3B to be put into boilers.
Automation system requirements:
Program-technical complex (PTC) was created as restorable and repairable system designated for long-term functioning with possibility for further upgrading.
The system provides:
- automatic rerun at programme-technical complex malfunction;
- displaying failure massages of separate components at workstation screen;
- the workstation is organized to avoid dangerous situations for personnel caused by misoperation or equipment failure;
- any shutdown of hardware is registered automatically;
- input of management programs, normative-reference data and settings is made under password;
- communication of operator and system is run in Russian language with queries and various menus.
Two-shift work schedule is ensured:
-1st shift – from 08:00 till 20:00;
-2nd shift - from 20:00 till 08:00.
Shift, day and month values of consumption are being summarized and archived during every year.
Solution and characteristics of automation system:
The system comprises:
- АКВС-1 automatic conveyor scales, manufactured by SINETIC CJSC, №1785 certificate of weighers approval, Republic of Kazakhstan;
- SIMATIC S7 based controlling system;
- SIWAREX U weighing module;
- Velocity inspection sensor;
- ОР-7 operator panel;
- Visualization subsystem software for operator workstation;
- Workstation computer.
Project implementation period:
Start-up: December, 2005.
About “SINETIC” Co.Ltd engineering company
Ust – Kamenogorskб 181/3, prospect Abaja, office 406
(7232) 55-02-04 Reception
(7232) 55-01-20 Director
(7232) 55-03-80 Technical Director
(7232) 55-08-32 Vice technical director
(7232) 23-00-05 Commercial department
(7232) 55-02-60 Technical department
(7232) 23-00-09, 23-00-12 Delivery group
Fax: (7232) 55-02-04